Saturday, April 2, 2011

Introduction to "Commentary on Culture and Society"

So far I have only reached Neanderthals in my main blog (which will be covered in part 2 my article "The earliest evidence of ritual and myth part 1". In the next part I am going to be outlining the evidence about Neanderthals that will blow the lid off the worlds of history and archeology. One part of trying to understand what happened way back in our deep deep past is to understand why Neanderthal man may have practiced cannibilism....if not regularly then at least at some points in thier history or in some cultures and societies such as the cannibals of New Guinea.

Piers Gibbon
Piers Gibbon was oddly offended when he learned that cannibals in New Guinea had never eaten a white man. (06:10)


Stay tuned to my main blog for my next post and in the meantime you can learn more about cannibalism at ...

Eating with cannibals

No comments:

Post a Comment