Sunday, June 12, 2011

Which Superstars Are Ignoring Me Now - Part 1

The following video was first posted under the title, "This is the millennium of aftermath" - when I started writing again.



Soon after I posted this...

"I have only owned two rap albums in my life one by Snoop Doggy Dog back in the early 90’s and the other by Dr. Dre (Chronic 2001)."

Note that snoop doggy dog was his early name, now he just goes under 'snoop dog' or something like that / vice versa.

Soon after, Jon Stewart (who is another superstar who refuses to acknowledge me), presented this...


[First posted the above video (tongue in cheek) here.]

Fox News using stuff I mentioned to attack me. It's what has been going on since I lived in Oklahoma. If you watch Fox News over the last few months (and even probably back in the day, 2-3 years ago) you;ll find allot of such use of people and negativity to accomplish various goals (me being one of them). That's Ok. I've always been impressed by the creative ways in which white people have insulted me and have learn't allot from them. Thank you white people.

For history buffs:

I first posted about Cheney's treason in December of 2008. I used a video from The Daily Show and extracts from the author of the book in that video (after posting an introduction to the book itself). Sometime after that post, I saw this...

[see 2 min and 33 secs into the video below :-) ]


I kept those videos together in this post.

======================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment